CreateSpace / Royalties / Automatic Splitting?

greyproc greyproc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 17:27:28 EDT 2013

Thank you for the response!

The transactions I have in .csv are just single transactions. I wish to
arbitrarily split the amounts when I import them into GnuCash.  Is writing a
script to convert the .csv file to .ofx, containing the distributions I want
the only way of accomplishing this, or is there facility within GnuCash
itself for allowing me to automate these actions?

Ie, Account A has $100. I want to, upon creating the transaction,
immediately distribute $50 to Account B and $50 to Account C (as
liabilities).

Is this possible?