Account classification - does it matter?

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Fri Apr 26 01:34:59 EDT 2013

Hi David,

I think that functionality will not be affected, but you will put a lot
of interpretation work on yourself.

Sticking to the example with the liabilities:

Any report that lists total liabilities will show 0, and you have to
remember that your liabilities are incorporated into your assets.

The default cashflow report will not show cashflow from or to your
liabilities, as it is calculating the cashflow going in/out all assets.
If you want to visualize this again, you need to prepare your own
customized cashflow report.

Kind regards,
Carsten