Since Last Run-Value

Derrick Hudson dsh at dman13.dyndns.org
Mon Apr 1 14:22:05 EDT 2013

Richard,

One parameter of scheduled transactions is how many days in advance to present a reminder.  The SX will then be shown in the "since last run" dialog with a status/action of "Remind".  You can then choose to change it from "Remind" to "Create" when you want to create it.  Note that the date of the transaction is the date configured in the schedule, but it is an easy way to control when in advance it is created and to adjust the date then.

-Derrick