Printing

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 16:10:39 EDT 2013

On 4/23/2013 1:14 PM, ringoriginal wrote:
> I have windows XP (and no I don't use my phone for GNUcash, I just
> don't have internet at home). I've read through the help manuals and
> all the FAQ's nothing about printing.
> If I do a screen shot of an open report showing the menu File open and
> send it here will the jpeg show?
>
> Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

You still did not say whether you downloaded and installed release
2.4.10, 2.4.11, 2.4.12, 2.4.13 or 2.5.0, all of which are currently
available from GnuCash or other sources.  The preferred version is
2.4.13.  If you used sneakernet because you do not have internet at
home, you may need to start over with a fresh download.  The file may
have been corrupted.

A word of caution, PNG files are more likely to get through the spam filter.

Also, try not to leave "gnucash-user Digest, Vol 121, Issue 35" in the
subject line.  it confuses people.

David C