SX oddity

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Sun Apr 14 10:34:04 EDT 2013

I have just discovered that the Scheduled Transaction Editor allows one
to set a split's "R" flag to "c". I believe this has to be a mistake - I
cannot think of any scenario in which a future transaction can be known
to be cleared at the time it is scheduled. I note that if I invoke
"Schedule" against a transaction which has some splits already set to
"c", the resulting SX has them all (correctly?) set to "n".

Is it worth reporting this as a bug, or am I the only one daft enough to
perpetrate such an error? Or am I overlooking a valid scenario?