Balance sheet out - how do I fix?

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Thu Apr 11 01:13:41 EDT 2013

ok.
Together with what Derek explained my guess is that this is "only" an
effect of the currency exchange in the report, your book as such should
be ok otherwise I would expect to see an automatically created entry in
the imbalance account.

My next suggestion is to let me try to reproduce it and then we can try
to check out the balance sheet report and eventually file a bug report
if needed.
Try to create a minimum setup that shows the effect (to me it sounds
like a couple of accounts and transactions should show the effect) and
rephrase everything to make it possible to send the file over as an
attachment without any private data. Let me know which pricing table
information you set up and then I will check if I can reproduce it on my
mashine.
Hope that sounds feasible.

Carsten