Gnucash not correctly reconciling balance sheet and profit & loss

Marco Tilgner mt1691 at hotmail.de
Mon Apr 29 05:37:14 EDT 2013

http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/Solution-adding-Perl-to-get-online-downloads-td3889793.html

Carsten,
I found the reason. Perl was in the wrong dirctory.
Thanks.
Marco
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:12:50 +0200
From: carsten.rinke at gmx.de
To: mt1691 at hotmail.de
CC: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Subject: Re: Gnucash not correctly reconciling balance sheet and profit & loss

    Hi Marco,

    go to the Windows Start menu (don't start GnuCash, it is not inside
    GnuCash).

    Then go to "All Programs", which will open a folder structure, look
    for the GnuCash folder, and inside this folder you should see it.

    In German it is called "Online Kursabruf installieren".

    At least this is how to find it in XP.

    Gruss,

    Carsten

    On 04/29/2013 04:04 AM, Marco Tilgner