Gnucash not correctly reconciling balance sheet and profit & loss

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Mon Apr 29 04:12:50 EDT 2013

   Hi Marco,
   go to the Windows Start menu (don't start GnuCash, it is not inside
   GnuCash).
   Then go to "All Programs", which will open a folder structure, look for
   the GnuCash folder, and inside this folder you should see it.
   In German it is called "Online Kursabruf installieren".
   At least this is how to find it in XP.
   Gruss,
   Carsten