how to split social security income?

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Sat Apr 6 13:35:21 EDT 2013

this is so awesome. most of the postings don't affect how i work, so i skim along for months and then wham something comes up and i realize there is a better way to do something -- because of a discussion or a post.

thank you you so very much. i'm working on my taxes right now and i'm going to start doing this the "right" way... instead of making stuff up on my own.

thank you....

paula hendricks ~:~ san francisco ~:~ 415.975.0950