Questions About Investment Accounts

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sat Apr 6 11:50:34 EDT 2013

Thanks for all the great input. I have one more question.....

How do I handle the Investment account sending money to my mom's checking
account?

What I have now, is
Assets:Checking = $200
Income:Investment Income=$200

I think I have to have something like this:

Assets:Investments:MCapital = -$200 (eg the money is coming from here)
Income:Investment Income = $200

but how do I get the money into her checking account?

Thanks,

Mark