mysql file locked

snotty54 scott384 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 20:54:08 EDT 2013

I have to admit you're right.  I will take your advice and save my data to an
xml file.

And I certainly don't want to misuse the help available here for Gnucash, a
great program.  After years of using Quickbooks and then MS Accounting Pro,
I found Gnucash easy and intuitive, and I'm not an accountant, but a small
business owner doing my own stuff.  I really don't have a single question
about Gnucash, everything is there and the tutorial and help are great.

I will look for a mysql forum to further my knowledge of the database so I
can retrieve my access.

Thanks for your help and advice.

Scott