GnuCash 2.4.12 (Windows) Locks Up On OFX Import

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Sat Apr 13 16:42:06 EDT 2013

I have been running GnuCash 2.4.11 for a while, and I recently upgraded to
2.4.12.  The first time I ran it, I tried to import an OFX file and it
locked up.  I killed it and tried again with a different OFX file, which
imported fine.  I then tried the OFX file that didn't work the first time
and it locked up again.  Since I remembered that I had recently upgraded, I
decided to uninstall and try 2.4.11 again.  The problematic file worked fine
in 2.4.11.  That having been said, I would like to know what I should do to
help track down this possible issue in the newer version.