Release 2.4.12 OFX Imports work fine in Ubuntu Linux 12.04

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 8 12:15:50 EDT 2013

"Richard Lindgren" <richard_lindgren at comcast.net> writes:

> I have experienced the same thing. I downloaded the newer version 2.4.12 and
> when I went to download my transactions in QFX the program crashed. I too,
> went back to using 2.4.11 and my downloads are back working again.
>
> Is there something new or different that I should be doing?

It might be a bug on Windows, possibly with the upgraded LibOFX.

> You mentioned that it works in Linux. Can someone tell me about Linux? I
> currently run Windows 7. What is Linux?

check out www.fedoraproject.org, or www.ubuntu.com

"Linux" is a free, open-source, unix-like operating system.  (Well,
technically, Linux is just a kernel and it uses the GNU tools as the OS
around it).  Have you heard of Android?  That's based on the Linux
kernel, too.

> Thank you in advance for your help.
>
> Richard

-derek