troubleshooting mysql server with Gnucash

snotty54 scott384 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 10:00:40 EDT 2013

Hi David:

Since I am a database newbie, I have no idea where the mysql is even stored
on the server, and which file is the database file.  My SBS 2008 box backs
up every night, so I presume the file would be in there, but like many, I'm
managing this box myself and I haven't spent the time to try and figure out
if my backups are good, just hoping they are.

Right now my main concern is to get the Gnucash setup working on both
computers, and then go from there but thanks for your query, I'll look into
ways to back up the Gnucash file separately.

Scott