Continuing saga - multi currencies - now unrealized gain disappeared

whwtan whwtan at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 00:36:37 EDT 2013

Thanks Frank.

Actually, I was introduced to GnuCash because of Sellinger's article. :D

It was borne out of my frustration of using multi currency professional
solutions which made me google for multi-currency accounting.
And Sellinger's excellent article was right there at the top.

Doesn't mean I was smart enough to understand it though. -_-"

If GnuCash had the ability to do Statement of Cashflows for GAAP/IAS I
would be telling people to throw away their thousand dollar softwares. LOL