mysql file locked

snotty54 scott384 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 17:15:26 EDT 2013

Thanx for the direct reply.

I've checked every log I can find, on the server, on the client, the mysql
logs I can find, a review of every event logged on my server, nothing in
relation to the userid or password for logging on to the mysql database that
makes any sense to me.  I suppose the user id or password could have become
corrupted but since the database is using my network logon that is still
working with the client, with the remote machine, and with the Gnucash copy
accessing the database from the remote machine, I'm at a loss as to where to
go from here.

I will say that I am having the same problem with Subversion Server for
Dreamweaver, which is a repository style database with version control,
which I can't access from the client, and wonder if they are somehow
related.  I have no idea where to look from here, still googling this issue
but not having any luck so far.

If you or anyone has any other thought on where to look or what to try,
appreciate it.

Scott