Advice: Invoice paid to Invoice acct or to bank acct?

carta cartagram at outlook.com
Thu Apr 11 22:13:39 EDT 2013

Thanks, Liz and Ian. Great answers!

How I had been doing it turns out to be okay and seems to follow the design
of the software. The proof is in the Profit and Loss report. It shows paid
invoices correctly associated with different income accounts, such as
Income:Mapping and Income:Graphics. Even though my checking account register
shows "Invoices" as the Transfer, not "Income:Graphics," etc., it all works
out in the reports I create for taxes and analyzing income and expenses.

So all is good. Again, I appreciate the responses from Liz and Ian.