Apply filter to the view that appears when double clicking an entry in the "Generic import transaction matcher"

Richard Thomas richdthomas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:48:56 EDT 2013

Hi Derek,

Thanks for the suggestion, I have built GC from source and then modified it
to do what I was looking for.  It's hard-coded to only match on uncleared
transactions, which are the only transactions I am ever going to want to
match against.

Here's what I did:

* Edit file $GLOBAL_DIR/gnucash/repos/src/import-export/import-backend.c

* In function gnc_import_find_split_matches(), find the following code:
            xaccQueryAddDateMatchTT (query,
                                     TRUE, download_time -
match_date_hardlimit * 86400,
                                     TRUE, download_time +
match_date_hardlimit * 86400,
                                     QOF_QUERY_AND);

* Add the following line of code beneath it:
            xaccQueryAddClearedMatch (query, CLEARED_NO, QOF_QUERY_AND);

Is this useful at all?

Thanks,

Richard.