my reports disappeared

cmoralesm cmoralesm at walla.com
Fri Apr 12 11:23:52 EDT 2013

		Thanks for your answer. I use GnuCash Ver 2.2.9 with Win XP. Today I ran my portable GnuCash in other computer and it works, I saw my reports but no in my desktop. Something is no working in my PC Wat can I do?

		Saludos Carlos E. Morales cmoralesm at walla,com

		From: David Carlson-4 [via GnuCash]<ml-node+s1415818n4661232h49 at n4.nabble.com>, </ml-node+s1415818n4661232h49 at n4.nabble.com> Subject: Re: my reports disappeared

	On 4/11/2013 10:22 PM, cmoralesm wrote:
> Please, I need your help.Today my GnuCash reports disappeared. I tried to
> create new reports but not appear the basic information to create reports.
> As proof I reinstall a new GnuCash and create a new database, but also does
> not appear "Transaction report". What is the problem?
>

> --

You are not providing enough information for other users or developers
to help you.
When you say that your reports disappeared, do you mean that there is
nothing listed under the reports tab in the menu?
Which version of Gnucash are you using?  Which computer OS?
David C

		http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/my-reports-disappeared-tp4661222p4661232.html

		To unsubscribe from my reports disappeared, click here .
		NAML
	Walla! Mail - Get your free unlimited mail today