Help needed

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:53:40 EDT 2013

Hello,

Am 17.04.2013 08:19, schrieb Suvarnan:
> Sir,
> I am using gnucash 2.4.12 and OS is widows 8 pro.
> I am experiencing a problem now. i.e. a question mark appears in front
> of all numbers.
> I configured INR as my local currency.
> I want o know how i can remove the currency prefix from the number field?

I would assume, the program is trying to print रू, but the selected font
has no definition of indic characters.

First you should verify to have at least one font installed, were the
indic letters are defined.

If this only happens in the reports, you could try to select fonts,
where it is defined under Edit->Stylesheets->...->Font.

For the rest of the GUI this can be adjusted in GConf, but I don't know,
how to do that under Widows 8.

For further examination it would be useful to know your
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Locale_Settings

> Please reply
> Thanks

HTH