Can't delete a transaction

Keith Bellairs keithbellairs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:11:56 EDT 2013

In traditional bookkeeping all entries were done in ink. Disallowing
deletions is even somewhat rational.  You can still "reverse " a
transaction, leaving behind a trail for future audits.  In a production ERP
almost no one would have the authority to delete posted transactions.

Kb

Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™
www.blackberry.com