is a gnucash API available?

... offonoffoffonoff at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 11:51:39 EDT 2013

Python is an obscure language and ledger cli
<http://www.ledger-cli.org/3.0/doc/ledger.1.html>isn't?  I guess it depends
on what you are trying to accomplish, what data you want and what you want
to do with it.  If you just want every transaction in a .csv, ledger cli
would be easier, especially if you aren't familiar with python.  I,
however, am glad for gnu-cash's python bindings and am still irked that
they aren't included in the Ubuntu repositories. However, I believe the
windows build has them enabled and doesn't support ledger cli.