File flood or self-contained .gnucash file

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Thu Apr 18 01:26:47 EDT 2013

Hi,

regarding the number of files:

Gnucash deletes the files after they have become older then a certain
number of days that you can configure in the user preferences. That also
means, that it does not consider the number of files created.

Some more info you can find here:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_What_are_all_these_.gnucash_and_.log_files_filling_up_my_directory.3F

Kind regards,
Carsten