Release 2.4.12

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 17:49:33 EDT 2013

Hi John,
Thanks for responding.  Unfortunately, I am a Windows user, and
gnc-fq-update does not work under Windows.  The link installed by the GC
2.4.12 installer in the Windows Start menu installs F::Q 1.17, although F::Q
1.18 was released over 6 months ago.  I see that the Windows command script
behind the link, install-fq-mods.cmd, doesn't refer to a specific F::Q
version.  Where does it get it from?  If you run gnc-fq-update under Linux,
do you get F::Q 1.18 or F::Q 1.17?