Account classification - does it matter?

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 29 04:39:20 EDT 2013

Thank you both for your helpful replies.

Carsten , I thought this maybe the case. What I can do is reconcile all of
the individual accounts (around 20 or so) and then revert back to their
correct classification although Ian's suggestion sounds promising.

Ian, other than the re-classification mentioned all settings are standard.

The setting Edit->Preferences->Accounts->Reverse Balance Accounts has the
'credit' button enabled, should I change this to none?

Thanks again,

David