Position of the close button in the toolbar causes me to close the current window by accident when saving

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 23:11:28 EDT 2013

Tommy--

I have to chuckle just a bit at your suggestion to use keyboard shortcuts for a user who admits to fumble fingers. If you look on an English keyboard at the different keys you mention (Q, W, & S), you'll see that they're right next to each other.

In fact, I have found myself fumble-fingered with keyboard shortcuts, quitting the application (Control-Q) when I meant to close just a window (Control-W).

Nonetheless, perhaps the keyboard will help the OP.

David