Copy image in Reports / Multicolumn reports problems

yggdrasil at gmx.co.uk yggdrasil at gmx.co.uk
Sat Aug 10 04:54:14 EDT 2013

I have made a few custom reports in GnuCash with nice pie charts and
want to print these in a nice format. I can't really get GC to scale
well, so I resorted to copying the images and pasting into Abiword to be
able to fiddle with the formats. However, only 1 image copy/pastes as
expected, the others have to be printscreened (multiple copy/pasting
results in hte first image being pasted over and over again). Is this a
bug, or is it only me?

Also, trying multicolumn custom reports, I only get one report to
display, the other(s) doesn't generate at all, even though they generate
fine as separate images. Is this also only me?

Finally, I guess the reports are generated by GnuPlot? Is there a good
tutorial available on writing custom reports / graphs? I've been
thinking about using ledger to dump financial stats over time and
graphing, not sure if this would be feasible to do in GC directly, but
being able to tweak plots would nonetheless be great.

Thanks and all the best,

Johnny