Cloud / net (was Re: Reset import assignment)

Ian Konen iankonen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:53:22 EDT 2013

Liz's response was actually fairly reasonable in my opinion.  GnuCash
is programmed by volunteers...they don't get paid for their
contributions.  You're welcome to disagree with the choices they've
made, but accusing them of "subjugating users" with some implied
ulterior motive of keeping them dependent on their product is
insulting.  If you want to unsubscribe there's a link attached to the
bottom of every email that comes through the list:

--
Ian Konen
iankonen at gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/iankonen