No response from OFX server

BenBaril benbaril at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 13:45:02 EDT 2013

I've finally been able to solve this problem.

After looking at the raw request that I was making, and comparing it to the
request that my scripts were making, the different was that my scripts (and
maybe GNUCash) were not setting the User-Agent header on the POST request.

Adding this header in my scripts made everything work! I suggest requesting
this change from the GNUCash team. I will post an update to the ofx
directory as well.

Cheers!
Ben