Requesting Help

Srini Vasan srini2011.vasan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 17:16:44 EDT 2013

Hello:

My laptop died and I have a new machine.  I have been able to restore all
my files.

I need help with the following:

1.  How do I run the GNUcash software?  Previously it was pinned to the
taskbar, but now I am not able to find an 'executable'.

2.  In the event I need the application downloaded again (from the GNU
site), how do I retain use of the data from my past use?

3.  How do I determine what version I was running previously?

Notes: