Customizing invoices for Australia

kp63 at exemail.com.au kp63 at exemail.com.au
Thu Aug 29 22:59:03 EDT 2013

I am having tremendous difficulty trying to customize the invoice template
to suite Australian standards. There are a number of template files
available, but when I replace them with my existing scm files GnuCash won't
open at all.

I replaced my fancy-invoice.scm with this one (location - C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\share\gnucash\guile-modules\gnucash\report)  http://libertysys
com.au/gnucash/tax-invoice
I also downloaded these files and placed them in my  .gnucash folder:
http://www.raid6.com.au/posts/gnucash_AU/

Nothing works!!!! I am using Gnucash version 2.4.13

Any suggestions before I look for another software program?