Automatic Reconcilliation using MT940 or OFX

Egbert van der Wal ewal at pointpro.nl
Mon Dec 2 10:22:09 EST 2013

So I still have to do the manual reconcilliation even if there is a
complete match with the imported OFX file?

And then still the issue remains that only half of the items are
actually cleared, even though all of them have been matched (and are
green) in the import matcher. The rest remain marked as 'N' even though
I did select 'R' in the import matcher. Am I running into a bug here?

Thanks for your reply,

Egbert van der Wal