SQL BackEnd Clarification

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 12:22:48 EST 2013

I would have to agree.   When I first installed, I was presented with the choice, and being unaware of any issues, I just figured SQL provided the opportunity for writes on every commit, whereas XML would not facilitate that.  (I figured this out without reference to documentation or information on this list).   So I chose SQL.   So far, I don’t think I’ve lost anything, but I do use business features (and budget features, but that’s less critical).   At one point I tried (unsuccessfully) to switch to XML, and being to busy at the time to figure out what went wrong, I’m still using SQL.