cash flow report not showing credit card transactions in expense accounts

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Tue Dec 3 20:20:39 EST 2013

i am doing a preliminary end of year cash flow report to see where my income/ expenses balance out...

and i noticed that my credit card transactions are showing up at the bottom of the report (money out) as liabilities but not allocating the purchases into the right expense accounts.

i just went through the wiki on credit cards and i'm doing the complete thing -- allocating the individual purchases into the right accounts....

how can i get the cc purchases say for client expenses or travel to end up in client expenses or travel in a cash flow report. this is probably so simple i can't see it.

thanks.

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ san francisco ~:~ 415.567.2647
author ~:~ writer ~:~ photographer ~:~  book designer
paulahendricks.com ~:~ cinnabarbridge.com