Check printing is missing a split entry.

Dennis Shimer dshimer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 04:45:48 EST 2013

Thanks Mike good thoughts however

1) I don't have that check installed, and none of the default checks on my
system do any splits at all (verified in individual .chk files see
screenshot of what I have installed by default, the last one is my custom.

2) It happens on a check with as few as 4 splits

3) I happened on 2 different computers (one was the initial report from
Win7 and the other Ubuntu), two different .gnucash files, 3 different
printers and when printed to PDF

4) I have attached screenshots and output from 2 different cases. Case 1 is
just the normal input (10 splits one blank for entry 9 of them print), In
Case 2 I entered a space in the last split memo and tabbed until it created
another split entry. So now you can see two blank splits at the bottom of
the transaction.  When I print case 2 all 10 splits show up.

5) I did look at a .ps file and thought it is the same I'm attaching a pdf
for more general viewing.

6) Just for kicks the .chk file is attached as well.