Backup/Transfer Help!

Johannes Kapune listen at kapune.de
Wed Dec 18 14:07:27 EST 2013

Hi Larry,

I hope you use the xml file to save.

To get all the financial data back you only need to open the last used
file from thumb drive and later "save as" to your hard disk.

If you have collected data of your customers or you have some reports
I'm afraid this data will be lost because it is not saved in in this
file and as far as I know there is actually no way to export and import
later.
But maybe someone else may knows better.

Johannes