Losing data

Chris Bester chrisbester at cybersmart.co.za
Fri Dec 20 14:16:49 EST 2013

Hi Maf

All my data that I entered since the first of September disappeared. The first time was a few weeks ago.  I reentered  all the data and carried on entering new data as time progressed.  Today, on opening Gnucash, I again discovered all my data entered since the beginning of September missing. I started using Gnucash this year, which means I should have the latest version. I do not know what you mean by OS or XML or SQL an all the rest of the technical jargon you are using. However, many thanks for responding.

Chris