Error retrieving price quotes

David Lynch dlynch1319 at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 21 11:29:57 EST 2013

  I am a new user of GnuCash, 2.4.13 on Windows Vista Sp2.

I am running GnuCash Portable. I think I have installed Finance::Quote
correctly (but I can't see how to verify this or find the version). I
have installed Perl 5.16.3 on the portable disc.

I have a security
""""""""""
Security Information
Full name: Aviva Inv Corporate Bond 1
Symbol/abbreviation: NA92
Type: FUND
ISIN, CUSIP or other code: GB0004459359
Fraction traded: 1/ 100000
Quote Source Information
/ Get Online Qotes
Type of quote source
* Single: Trustnet, GB
Timezone: Europe/London
When I click Get Quotes in the Price Editor, I get a command line widow
appear with Perl, it then disappears without any text in the window.  I
get a window in GnuCash "There was an unknown error while retrieving the
price quotes".

I have googled similar reports and tried to follow the advice ...
without progress.

David Lynch