losing data

Chris Bester chrisbester at cybersmart.co.za
Sun Dec 22 02:17:10 EST 2013

Hi There

I notice now that above my toolbar, on the top left hand, you can hardly see
it, a bar appears with a tiny Gnucash icon and next to it ; Balance Sheet
equile Aug. 2013 followed by the name of the account or report I am working
with.  As I jump between reports or accounts, that name appears, but the
Balance sheet equile Aug. 2013 remains the same.  I have also discovered
that when I open Windows in my toolbar, the same appears there.  Could this
have anything to do with my continuous losing data entered after the end of
August?  What is bar for in any case?

Your help will be appreciated

Thanks

Chris