Employee Expense Vouchers

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 11:40:30 EST 2013

Looks like you’re close.   I’ve not used employee expense vouchers, but assume it is analogous to invoices and bills.

Your steps 1-5 look right.  When you post in line 2 is when the expense categories get updated.  When you process the payment, that only changes accounts payable and the account from which you are paying.  So you are right in what you say in 7.