Adding Content to Invoices

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 21:22:17 EST 2013

An option that sort of gives what you’re after is to use a negative discount.

There’s already an (optionally displayed) discount column.  If you have an item sold for $100, and put in a discount of -10%, you will have a total $110.   Gets the math what you want.  But the column will be labeled “discount”.

Might be a way of faking the internationalization out to get the word “discount” to be “buyer’s premium” but that would be beyond my knowledge.