EU en USD currencies not updated after upgrading to Ubunto 12.04

liberace philsdutchie at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 06:22:40 EST 2013

For years I used Ubuntu 10.04 and Gnucash without problems. Now after
upgrading to Ubuntu to 12.04 which appearantly also updated Gnucash the EU
and USD currencies are not updated anymore. De stock quotes are howver
updated as usual. I have read something about in  used in the past patches,
but I dont know where to download, how to run and if they are applicable to
Ubuntu 12.04 and Gnucash 2.4.10
Who can help me out?