EU en USD currencies not updated after upgrading to Ubunto 12.04

liberace philsdutchie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 19:53:25 EST 2013

Sorry Frank indeed

# perldoc -lm Finance::Quote::Currencies
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.18.1/Finance/Quote/Currencies.pm

You suspect F::Q twice installed , from Ubuntu andCPAN, but only one was
updated and now the old version is disturbing.

I see that ubuntu 12.04  installed as latest version ilibfinance-quote-perl
(1.17+git20110918-1)
If I want this remove in Synaptic Package Manager than also Gnucash will be
removed

Solution?