Register fonts fuzzy and icons fuzzy on Mac Retina Display

Alex Sims alex at softgrow.com
Tue Dec 31 00:34:47 EST 2013

I’ve just downloaded Gnucash 2.6.0 and notice that the fuzziness of the register is the same as 2.4.13.

In particular the following items are composed of two by two pixel blocks and appear fuzzy compared with the rest of the screen which is constructed of single pixel blocks
- Icons in the toolbar
- Icons for each account
- all text in the register
Some items are fine e.g.
- Text in the toolbar
- Account names in the tabs above the register
- Status bar for account - e.g. Present: $123.45
- Date for current transaction

I keep checking my glasses are on with the fuzzy register and they are. Any hints as how to resolve this/work on the problem?

Alex