Batch/scheduled transactions

PK fourteenone at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 12:41:14 EST 2013

That was how I started setting it up, but the problem shows up this coming
May, when paydays fall on May 1, May 15, and May 29, then again in October
(Oct 2, Oct 16, Oct 30). I had two different payday transactions (1st
payday and 2nd payday) each set weekly at 4 weeks (2 weeks offset from each
other). But when May rolls around, I want it to skip the May 29 payday in
both schedules. So the schedule for one actually would be like: 4 weeks, 4
weeks, 4 weeks, 4 weeks, 4 weeks, 5 weeks.

Thanks,
PK

------