Log files

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Fri Feb 1 10:54:58 EST 2013

In the preference menu I should be able to disable generation of log
files (preferences/general/files). I have set retain log files to never
and that has stopped it generating a backup file each time I save. But
log files are still being generated in profusion so that setting does
not seem to be honoured.

Since I make my own regular manual backup copies to an external drive
the auto generated ones are no use to me (and having them in the same
folder as the main file is counter productive). But the log files are
also no use to me and just clog up the folder.

GNU 2.4.11 on Windows 7 x64.

Dave

http://www.davesergeant.com