Year end category reporting

Scumbuster scumbuster at comcast.net
Sat Feb 2 07:05:58 EST 2013

Thanks very much...this appears to be what I am looking for.

Question, though -- in quicken I was able to select all my accounts and
their children levels and do one big printout.....

When I tried that in gnucash ,even though I selected "children accounts",
some accounts showed up as "0".....for instance, "Tax" , for me , has
multiple types of taxes...state sales tax, etc.....but even though there is
a dollar amount in each, the report shows "zero".  I used the max number of
levels shown (6) and selected " children".....

Is there a limit on how many levels and accounts can be shown at once?