Issue with Online Banking and multiple accounts

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Sat Feb 2 23:57:23 EST 2013

On Feb 2, 2013, at 10:32 PM, David Carlson <carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> [...]

> I never got AQBanking OFX to work from ALECU.  I gave up and I now use
> the inefficient procedure:  log in to the regular ALECU web page then
> download each account's transactions individually then import them
> individually with the GnuCash OFX importer.
>
> I hope that you have better luck.
>
> David C

It might be hard to tell for sure without being able to log in, but the only hit on Quicken at ALECU mentioned that you can "export data into Quicken". I don't think they support directconnect, even with Quicken. My CU doesn't, either, and I'm pretty sure that it's because Intuit charges a _lot_ more for banks/credit unions to support directconnect than just ofx export. The only reason my CU even supports ofx export is that Quicken quit accepting qif imports.

Dave
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com