File problem

David Ryder dnryder at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 3 02:48:13 EST 2013

Um - I put the dots there - I'm referring to the files themselves -:

the first one for example is
<name>.GNUCASH<date-time>.GNUCASH<date-time>.GNUCASH
the third and sixth ones I dotted:
<name>.GNUCASH<date-time>.GNUCASH<date-time>.LOG
(My caps to highlight I think those files indicate something went wrong
somewhere)

David