Modify standard parameters in Invoice

Nestor Stura nestor.stura at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 09:18:55 EST 2013

Hi all,
(I apologize, I have sent this twice. I forgot to change the subject in the
first one)

Is there any place where I can read how to change the standard parameters
in the reports.
For example, If I change the text in the "Payable to" field of the report,
where it says "All check ..." to a sentence like: "transfers should be ..."
and save the report as a custom report, the next time I open the custom
report, tha phrase is back to the original.
I suppose this is a text in some config file, or I should read about
scheme. No?
Thanks again for your help.

Néstor